Name of the Post: Haryana Army Rally Bharti Recruitment 2020 | Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Post Date: 04/05/2020
Brief Information: Join Indian Army Bhartiya Sena Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Rally Bharti. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.You Can Also Check Other Latest Jobs On Freejobmitra.com
Haryana Army Rally Bharti Recruitment 2020 | Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Join Indian Army (Government of India)
- Starting Date – 02-May-2020
- Last Date – 16-June-2020
- Admit Card – 16 to 30-June-2020
- Rally Date – 01 to 14-July-2020
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Applied the Online Form Indian Army Rally Bharti
- For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical-162 cm
- Rest All Posts- 170 Cm
- Weight – For All Posts – 50 kg
- Chest – For All Posts – 77-82 cm
Physical Fitness Test Parameters
- Pull Ups
- 09 Feet Ditch
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 1.6 km Run – Group-I – 7 min 30 sec- 60 Marks, Group-II-7 min 30 sec- 48 Marks
- Minimum – 17.5 Years
- Maximum – 21 Years
- Born Between – 01 Oct 1999 to 01 April 2003
All Other Posts
- Minimum – 17.5 years
- Maximum – 23 years
- Born Between – 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003
- Age Relaxation – As per rules
How to Apply
Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply form official site of the Indian Army before 16/June/2020.
List of Documents to be carried on the Rally Venue-
- Admit Card
- Twenty Copies of Photograph
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC/Sports Certificate
- Id ,Address Proofs
- Bank Account Details
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection for Army Rally Haryana Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test & Written Test.
- Soldier GD (All Arm) – Candidates who have passed their High School (10th) with 45% marks can apply for this post.
- Soldier Technical | Soldier Nursing Assistant – Candidates passed their Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks can apply for this post.
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical – Candidates passed their 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12 can apply for this post.
- Soldier Technical, Tech AVN, AMN – Candidates who had passed their 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Science /Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized & AICTE approved Polytechnic Instt/ITI can apply for this post.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Passed) – Candidates who have completed their High School Level of examination with 33% marks in each subjects can apply for this post.
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Passed) – Candidates who have minimum qualification as Class 8 for Syce/ House Keeper / Mess Keeper with 33% marks in each subjects can apply for this post.